He threatened to punch her and he’s strangled her. Please help! ” – 15-year-old
Teen violence that is dating including physical, psychological, and intimate punishment – is just a cruel truth for most teens.
Victims of dating physical violence might experience these kinds of punishment:
- Name-calling and put-downs
- Jealousy such as for instance getting annoyed in the event that you speak with other girls or dudes
- Control/Possessiveness such as for example letting you know whom to hold down with, suggesting where you can get or simple tips to dress
- Threats of physical physical violence, murder, or committing committing suicide
- Annoyed outbursts, battles or yelling
- Stress to perform acts that are sexual allow you to be uncomfortable
- Humiliating or embarrassing you, in a choice of personal or in front side of other people.Read More »Dating Violence, “My friend’s boyfriend cheats on her behalf.